Freitag, 22. Juli 2011

Clarity Precedes Your Success!

Bar none, if you are not clear on what you want, you cannot ask. And if you cannot ask, you most likely will not receive. Time to throw away the wishful or magical thinking "others should read my mind," "success is more special when it just happens," and "patience, as in waiting without asking, is a virtue." The fairy tales we were read to as young girls are just that-fairy tales. Sleeping Beauty, it is time to wake up and kick some butt in the area of your wanting! Make this your newest mantra: I am in charge of everything I get in life. Therefore, I commit to getting what I want.

home based business ideas home business opportunities how to start a business in new jersey how to start a cleaning business how to start a home business

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen